Carrianne’s Pit Bull “Trooper” passed away yesterday. He was diagnosed with aggressive cancer on National Dog Day (Aug 26, 2022) and passed 2 days later. A great companion to my daughter and to all the family and friends. This guy was a class act. Trooper, Carrianne and myself made a trek across the US taking a large portion of Route 66 in “Biggie” (her Jeep)…Trooper wasn’t just part of the trip, he was the trip.
Just some picture of remembrance that I have….I know Carrie has thousands of photos, so much that she filled up her phone. A void not easily (if ever) filled. A few things about Trooper that come to mind:
- He loved bow ties, particularly the gold one. Class act
- Loved squirrels, birds, and cats…ok, maybe a little too much
- Super friendly to the smaller dogs (under dogs if you will)
- Came from an abusive background and was a adopted by Carrianne and given many years of happiness, love, and companionship
- He liked spooning, but touching during the spooning process was off limits! At least in a tent on Route 66